How to Search for Parts Using Cool Heat Truck Parts Lookup Application:
- If you do not have an account, click on Register for Web Access.
- Be sure to use an email address that you have access to because your password will be emailed to you.
- Your email address will be your username.
- All fields with a * are required fields.
- Wait 24 hours for your account to be set up, then repeat Step 1 and 2 and login using your username (which is your email address) and the password that was emailed to you.
- You can change your password once you are logged in if you wish.
Some tips for searching for a part using our lookup:
- You can search by OEM and/or aftermarket part numbers or Cool Heat Part numbers
- You can search by Make/Model/Year (we recommend to confirm your part by checking OEM reference or parts descriptions).
- After clicking “Search” Cool Heat Part numbers appears at the bottom followed by “Category name” with some notes to the right of the parts number. (see image above)
- Click on the Cool Heat part number to see the picture, description and other notes for the part.
- If you have only had part of the OEM number you can enter it in OEM part number section and click search. You will see any parts that contain these numbers. Move your curser over the part numbers to see the full part number for that item.
- For example, if you have an OEM # C1673 and you put this in the search our part number RADFR101 will come up. If you hover your mouse over our part number you will see the OEM or part numbers for that part. See diagram above.
- However, if you have an incorrect or incomplete OEM number such as D1673. You will not get a result. So, try using part of the number. If you enter only 1673 as the OEM number you will see that you get three results. In this case, one for a Freightliner and two for International. Hover the mouse over our part numbers to see the OEM numbers, this will help you choose which one you want. When you hover the mouse over the first one you will see the D should be a C. Also read the descriptions for each part to help you choose the right one. You might have to experiment with the numbers you search with to find the right part.
- If you are searching for Make/Model/Year you may also get several options. Read the descriptions on each to determine which is the part you need. You may need to go back and get more information on the vehicle or part to choose the correct one.
- When you click on our part number to bring up a detailed description and picture, you can email it to yourself or someone else by clicking on the Email to a friend link at the top right of the window.
- So, by hovering your mouse over our part number, reading the notes to the right and clicking on the item, you will get more detailed information on the part including a picture. All of this will help you choose the right part.